- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Experience: 4+ years
- Commitment: Full-time
- Compensation: Competitive based on experience and skill set.
- Position: This is an employed position. Must be located and authorized to work in the United States.
- Skill level: Intermediate
Revive Design Studios is looking for a talented Front End Developer to develop thoughtful, accessible, and easy-to-use online experiences.
We specialize in designing and building ReactJS applications and ecommerce websites. The right fit will jump in on finding useful, scalable solutions. They will help establish and promote good development practices from conception through launch.
This position will support our fullstack developer and front-end designer/developer by coding up the responsive front end of projects and tracking changes using Git. Troubleshoot and fix common website issues. You will primarily work with ReactJS, the Shopify ecommerce platform, and Prismic CMS.
Above all else, we are a team, so the CTO and CEO will work with you one-on-one to ensure you’re successful in your role. This position reports to the CEO who will be providing weekly check-ins to support you as you grow in your career with us.
What We Are Looking For (Must haves)
- 4+ years of full-time experience developing and launching consumer-facing web projects using the technolgies below
- Front-end development experience using HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS, and Node/NextJS
- Shopify Ecommerce APIs and Liquid templating
- Ability to code websites from designs created in the Adobe suite
- Demonstrable web development skills with a strong portfolio featuring websites made using ReactJS and Shopify
- Proficiency using CSS frameworks and with CSS preprocessors
- An understanding of front-end web development best practices to create responsive, fast-loading websites
- Experience using Amazon Web Services
- Experience using Git
- Comfortable getting data from APIs and integrating it into ReactJS apps
To Be Successful
Experience with the following is helpful, but not required for the initial hire. To be successful, you'll need to learn:
- Google Maps APIs
- Prismic CMS data architecture
- Creating and testing accessible websites and apps
Traits We’re Seeking
- Entrepreneurial and team-oriented spirit to help scale our small and growing team.
- Constructively communicates ideas and rationale with a broad set of stakeholders to ensure quality
- Appreciates delivering products incrementally to provide value to clients as early as possible.
- Ability to brainstorm around project hurdles and come up with creative, human-centered solutions.
- A drive to promote accessible online experiences for everyone
- Willingness to perform some website maintenance tasks
- Enjoys learning from and collaborating with co-workers.
- Professionally communicates with clients and coworkers via phone calls, Google Hangouts and Slack.
- Interest in the outdoors, sports, and non-profit sectors is a plus.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at once
- Education stipend toward web design and development
- Paid Time Off
- Additional time off on major U.S. holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Fun, collegial atmosphere